Project: Clean Slate
Expungement & Sealing Program
This is where you sign up to participate in the State's Attorney's Project: Clean Slate program. To participate in this program, you must meet all of the below requirements and agree to the following process:
1. Complete this form in its entirety:
2. Be available to attend a meeting with a volunteer attorney to review your options. You will be contacted and scheduled within a 15-minute timeslot after registering.
3. Within 72 hours of submitting your form, you will receive an email confirming your appointment date, time and location for the meeting.
4. Arrive on time for your appointment. Appointments are limited; if you fail to keep your appointment, someone else has lost out on the opportunity as well. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
5. All are welcome and encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity. It is open to all who can benefit from the program.
UPCOMING CLEAN SLATE PROGRAM DATES:
by appointment only at this time
due to COVID restrictions
State Appellate Defender Website
Illinois Legal Aid - Online
ALL ARE WELCOME TO APPLY. THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE.
For More Info on the Project:
Contact The State's Attorney's Office