Father's Day Project: Clean Slate
Expungement & Sealing Program
This is where you sign up to participate in the State's Attorney's Project: Clean Slate program. To participate in this program, you must meet all of the below requirements and agree to the following process:
1. Complete this form in its entirety:
2. Be available to attend a meeting with a volunteer attorney to review your options. The meeting will take place between 12pm and 4pm on June 26th in Kankakee, Illinois. You will be scheduled within a 15-minute timeslot after registering.
3. Within 72 hours of submitting your form, you will receive an email confirming your appointment date, time and location for the meeting.
4. Arrive on time for your appointment. Appointments are limited; if you fail to keep your appointment, someone else has lost out on the opportunity as well. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
5. All are welcome to attend. The program is scheduled in conjunction with Father's Day, but the program is not limited to fathers, men or otherwise. It is open to all who can benefit from the program.
UPCOMING CLEAN SLATE PROGRAM DATES:
June 26, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
by appointment only
register by 6/20/21, see link on page
ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND. THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE.
For More Info on the Project:
Contact The State's Attorney's Office